TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership and high level CSOC Security Support managing cyber and network sensor activity.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks cyber actions from initial detection through final resolution.
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure.
- Performs cyber engineering trend analysis and reporting.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum/General Experience: 8 years of related experience
- Experience working within a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Engineering environment desired
- CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
- Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.