View all jobs
Consulting Engineer w/ Puppet, RedHat, and SIMPWashington, DC
Must hold a Top Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Consulting Engineer you will assist with the implementation and configuration of SIMP Enterprise and Puppet solutions.
- Work with Red Hat Enterprise Linux to create/enhance the SIMP Puppet platform support within devops workflow
- Work with Windows to develop puppet-based deployments for IIS and ASP.net related application stacks
- Provide training services related to Puppet and SIMP. This includes on-the-job training as needed, as well as classroom training at the Government facility.
- Ability to work with Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines in order to test infrastructure automation code
- Provide general Puppet consulting services
- Assist with creating custom Puppet modules for internal and Commercial Off-the- Shelf (COTS) products.
- One year of hands-on experience with Puppet
- One year of hands-on advanced systems administration experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Working understanding of Git workflows
- Experience with CI/CD workflows
- Experience with information security and/or security compliance
- Interest in or experience with CyberSecurity, DevOps, Puppet or Automation
- Experience with enforcing policy as part of an OS A&A or ATO
- Ruby programming language