Why choose between doing meaningful work and having a fulfilling life? At Onyx Point, you can have both. That's because Onyx Point people are committed to tackling our nation's toughest challenges—and we're committed to the long-term well-being of our employees. Work on not-for-profit projects designed for the public interest. We excel in supporting the security, compliance and automation needs of the US Government, creating lasting impact in fields as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, aviation, defense, and enterprise transformation. We're making a difference every day—working for a safer, healthier, and more secure nation and world. Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits, exceptional professional development opportunities, and a culture of innovation that embraces diversity, inclusion, flexibility, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Onyx Point. Be Innovative. Be Creative. Be Appreciated.
We are seeking candidates with aerospace and systems engineering skills. Candidates will have an opportunity to contribute to projects of national importance, collaborate with other technical professionals, and enhance their systems engineering, software skills, and innovative thinking.
Provide enterprise systems engineering and analysis to:
- Influence the development and shaping of aerospace systems to measure enterprise and system performance
- Inform architecture decisions
- Support mission analysis
- Assist sponsors in the development, evaluation, and validation of systems engineering in support of space mission decision making
- Provide senior personnel with an understanding of systems engineering techniques and effective approaches to enterprise level architecture and design
- Perform research, design, and technical analysis as required to include technical feasibility of proposals and validation assessments
- Currency in enterprise architecture technologies, techniques, and applications
- Working knowledge of systems and software engineering for complex systems
- Experience with IC modeling and simulation
- Understanding of reconnaissance capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including technical writing
- Technical skills in radar and optical systems
- Understanding of multi-sensor data collection
- Experience working with IC agencies
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience interacting with senior executives
Minimum Qualifications: BS and 8 years related experience.